Hemp Extracts

First off, what is hemp extract? Well, hemp extract can be a variety of things depending on what you choose to extract from the hemp.

All consumable hemp products start with supercritical Co2 extraction.

The first step in the extraction process is to obtain hemp biomass. You are then going to put it into a supercritical Co2 extraction machine, which will first extract the Co2 from the air then go into the hemp extraction process. Essentially what happens is the pressurized Co2 will pull the CBD and other cannabinoids out of the plant creating a crude oil.

Hemp contains so many different cannabinoids, so it is important to take a closer look at each extract and identify the differences between each one, which we have done below.

Hemp Extracting - Crude Oil
CBD Products

CBD Products

Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the hundreds of cannabinoids found in the hemp plant and is one of the most well know as well. Known as the calming and pain-relieving product of hemp, many consumers are fascinated about how useful and effective it really is. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive and is safe to use.

Full Spectrum CBD Distillate

Full Spectrum CBD Distillate

Full-spectrum CBD contains 80% CBD and 20% other beneficial cannabinoids that are found in the hemp plant. This hemp extract oil contains less than 0.3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and doesn’t produce the high associated with THC.

Organic CBD Distillate

Organic CBD Distillate

This hemp extract is essentially the same thing as Full-Spectrum CBD Distillate in that it contains 80% CBD and 20% being other cannabinoids, the obvious difference is the organic part. Our organic hemp extract is USDA Organic Certified, and free of harsh chemicals, and is a great product if you are looking for something to help you relax at the end of a stressful day or to simply allow you to sleep better.

Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate

Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate

Broad Spectrum hemp extract oil also contains 80% CBD with the other 20% being other beneficial cannabinoids. Lots of people love broad-spectrum CBD much like Full spectrum CBD. The main difference between the two is that Full-Spectrum CBD contains a very small amount of THC (0.3%), whereas Broad Spectrum contains no detectable trace of THC.

CBD Isolate

CBD Isolate

CBD Isolate is essentially exactly what it sounds like, isolated CBD. This extract is 99% CBD and contains no detectable trace of THC. CBD Isolate is quite different than CBD Distillate. You can immediately notice a difference when you look at it – CBD isolate is a powder rather than an oil. Other than the powder-like consistency, the main difference between CBD Isolate and CBD Distillate is how refined the hemp extract is.

CBG Products

CBG Products

Cannabigerol (CBG) is another one of the hundreds of cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. This cannabinoid is known to have antiseptic properties as well as being anti-inflammatory and has been thought to aid in the reduction of cancer growth, as well as stimulate appetite.

Hemp is currently being imported all around the world, except in a few select countries where hemp and anything relating to the cannabis plant is banned. Fortunately, many studies are showing benefits for the hemp and cannabis plants. With so many farms in the world today that grow hemp, the industry is growing and more and more individuals are beginning to accept hemp.

Industrial hemp is a very profitable crop, and the return on investment is far more than other crops, not to mention the endless amount of potential it has.

Hemp is a wonder plant and we are proud to offer a variety of CBD products.

Ready to get started in the hemp industry?