What is organic CBD Distillate?

by Jul 29, 2020

CBD distillate contains minor cannabinoids such as CBG and less than 0.3% THC. This type of CBD is 80% cannabidiol and the other 20% are other cannabinoids and contains less than 0.3% THC. The oil is derived from organically grown hemp making it organic CBD distillate. Buy organic CBD from Nemadji and click here for our Holus page. For more information please contact our customer service team.