CBD Isolate vs Distillate What’s The Difference?

by Jul 29, 2020

The main difference between CBD Isolate and CBD Distillate is that Isolate is a pure, powder like CBD with no traces of other cannabinoids. CBD Distillate is an oil that contains 80% CBD with the other 20% being other minor cannabinoids including a microscopic amount of THC. For more information please read our Blog about this topic.