Industrial Hemp

Industrial Hemp Uses

First off, what is industrial hemp? Industrial hemp is a plant that can be refined into an oil to get CBD, CBG, etc. It is such an amazing plant and has a seemingly endless amount uses. What is industrial hemp CBD used for you may ask? Well, here is a list so you can get an idea of how useful this product really is.

Industrial hemp is grown across America and some of the main producers are China, Canada, and Chile. Hemp uses include fiber for textiles, hemp oil, industrial hemp CBD, hemp infused food, and much more. Some things people often get mixed up about industrial hemp is the difference between hemp and cannabis. The main difference is strictly the THC level. In the hemp plant there is less then 0.3% THC and if there is much more then that, then it is considered cannabis. The cannabis plant will contain around 20% THC, the psychoactive ingredient so many people know about. We will go over the industrial hemp CBD oil uses below.

  clothing

  food

  beverages

  paper

  fiberboard

  hempcrete

  plastic

  fuel

  cleaning

  muscle relief

  medicines

  pain relief

  stress relief

  reduces anxiety

  insulation

  bedding

Our Hemp Derived Wholesale CBD Products

bulk cbd

Full Spectrum CBD Distillate

CBD or cannabidiol is one of the many cannabinoids in the hemp plant and is known for giving someone the calming affect. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive. Industrial hemp derived CBD has many uses such as food, drinks, vapes, topical muscle, roll-ons and so much more. Full Spectrum CBD Distillate contains 80% CBD and the other 20% being other cannabinoids. Only 0.3% or less of the product is actually THC. If you are interested in our CBD oil wholesale, contact us or check out our selection of full spectrum CBD.

Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate

This CBD oil, much like the full spectrum, contains 80% cannabidiol with the 20% being other minor cannabinoids. Although broad and full spectrum CBD distillate are similar, there is one key difference. That difference is simply that broad spectrum has no detectable trace of CBD while Full spectrum does. For access to our Broad Spectrum CBD Wholesale oil, please visit our page on this particular product. If you have any questions at all please contact our lovely team of experts here at Nemadji.

CBD distillate

CBD Isolate

CBD distillate is a much different product then the CBD oils listed above. Immediately, when you look at it, you will notice it is a fine powder rather then an oil. This is because of the winterization that happens before hand causing it to crystalize. CBD isolate is purely CBD with no other hemp plant compounds. If you are interested in our CBD isolate products, contact us or visit our webpage.

Organic CBD Distillate

Organic CBD Distillate is a great product if you are looking for something to help you relax at the end of a stressful day or to simply allow you to sleep better. Organic CBD Distillate contains 80% CBD with the other 20% being other cannabinoids. Although there are similarities, the difference is the organic part. Our organic hemp is USDA Organic Certified, and free of harsh chemicals. Click here for access to our product. Have any questions? contact our team of experts.

bulk cbd hemp oils and ingredients

CBG Products

CBG is one of the hundreds of cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. A study has been done and what they found is much like CBD, it has anti inflammatory properties but unlike CBD it can reduce cancer growth, which is amazing. If you are interested in this product, contact our team of experts or visit our webpage.

The Future is Bright For Industrial Hemp

Hemp in 2020 is being imported all around the world quite frequently except in some countries where hemp and anything relating to the cannabis plant is banned. Fortunately, many studies are showing benefits for the hemp and cannabis plant and one day all countries will un-ban the hemp plant because it is just so amazing. With so many farms in the world today that grow hemp, the industry is only growing and people are only accepting it more. Growing industrial hemp is a very profitable crop and gives back much more money when sold than other crops, not to mention the endless amount of potential it has. Hemp is honestly a wonder plant and I highly suggest you invest in the product or buy from a reliable business. Check out our CBD wholesale page for a list of CBD products if you are interested.

CBD oil